Sunday 1 February 2015

Scarlett's blog 1.2.15

Pinch, punch, first of the month and no returns! 

Roll on summer though as it was beyond freezing today. 

Mummy thought it was a good idea to go to the beach and then the sand park this morning. I protested and said it was too cold but she dragged me out anyway, it's like she doesn't care about my opinion! 

Literally 2.5 seconds after arriving at the park she said we were leaving as she had:

'Had enough.'

So I said I was only leaving if she bought me an ice cream...


Oh and crisps and some biscuits. We played I spy but Mummy said I was doing it wrong...

Me: 'I spy with my little eye, something beginning with blue!'

Mummy: 'You need to say a letter, for example; I spy something beginning with A.' 

Me: 'I know how to play it, I'm a big girl 5. I spy something blue!'

She doesn't know anything! 

She also doesn't know how to make biscuits...


She burnt her thumb while getting them out of the oven, dropped them all over the floor and broke some and then to top it all off, they are all burnt!

I told her to take them out of the oven 5 minutes before and she was like:

'They won't be done yet!' 

I tried to make them look better...


This is what the box thinks they should turn out like...


Hmm, not quite the same but the icing tasted nice. 

Back to school tomorrow, these weekends are so not long enough. Mummy is shooing me into bed as it's:

'My time'

Or did she say wine time? 

Night :) 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment