Monday 2 February 2015

First vlog.

I kicked off mine and Scarlett's latest project this evening...our vlog:


We are going to be shooting cookery shows, our views on the news, girl talk and much more. Scarlett is a natural in front of the camera, who would have guessed?! 

I am also starting a secret project which I hope will being a smile to peoples faces. If it fails, I will tell you all about it. 

I am kicking my butt into shape still and went for another run this morning and I even managed some squats (I did get stuck half way into a squat, so I stopped after 10.) 

Scarlett also enjoys her workouts which I will be vlogging as she is just hilarious and acts like my mini personal trainer. 

I'm off to do some research for my book: How to get Frew- SYM-ple, once I have stopped playing with my new app...



Everything looks so much better when it is sketched. The app is called PhotoSketch if you want to play too, but be warned you will lose at least an hour of your life playing with it. 

Right, work time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment