Thursday 10 December 2015

My very own dirty banana

Ever since I went to St Lucia a couple of years ago, I have dreamed about recreating the dirty banana cocktail that I spent my days drinking while lounging in the bar pool.

Ahh, the memories...


But I think I have re-created it!

I looked at the two sad bananas in the fruit bowl this morning and was reaching in the fridge to throw the coconut milk away that was on the turn when I just thought, why not chuck them together?

I am so sick of eating at the moment. Being in a new relationship means that we have been taking eating to a new level. Take last night for example when we ate hunters chicken with extra cheese, with fries with melted cheese and barbeque sauce on and then mixed the two together with a melt in the middle cheesecake for dessert. I feel sick again just thinking about it.

So I threw the bananas into the blender along with 400ml of coconut milk, a couple of ice cubes, a pinch of brown sugar and ta-dah!

My own dirty banana!


I will add that the one in St Lucia had chocolate syrup and rum, but it has just gone 10am so I will wait for at least an hour before I hunt down the Malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment