Thursday 12 December 2013

Dear Mr Pringle

Dear Mr Pringle, Your tag line (or slur or whatever ever fancy word is appropriate) has now been well and truly tested 'Once you pop, you can't stop.' True for many flavours of Pringles, so imagine my excitement when I walked into my supermarket and saw MINT CHOC flavoured Pringles! I couldn't wait to get them home and try them. Pop, crunch....hmmmm, crunch, crunch... they are so weird! Yes they taste of chocolate, yes they taste of mint and yes they taste like crisps! (oh are they potato chips or is the debate still on-going?) I didn't know whether to dunk them in my tea or dunk them in a dollop of ketchup (which is what I do with most crisps/potato chips/ savoury crunchy snack not allowed to be called a chip.) So I brought them into my work who were bemused, but I can't say any of them will rush to the shops to buy a packet. I will again though, as my taste buds like being confused. While searching for a contact email for you sir, I discovered you do WHITE CHOC PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR! Where can I buy these? And when did you employ Willy Wonka? (Who has recently come out with a new range of chocolates, including millionaires shortbread, mmm. If he is there say hello and good job from me. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for brightening up my day, I will let you crack on with making tomato ketchup flavoured Pringles for me (please.) I have sent a tube of your mint choc snack (political correctness ay) to my brother in Afghanistan, he is in the RAF and loves all the weird and wonderful things I send (vomit flavoured jelly beans are not high on his please send again list.) So I will let you know what they think. Thanks again! Becky. X

No comments:

Post a Comment