Saturday 10 August 2013

Just a quickie

Poor boo  boo isn't very well, think she's worn out after our canal boat trip today and exciting bike ride.
We saw Rosie and Jim from the tv show years ago, will have to show Scarlett some episodes even though they freak me out a bit.

Picked up our bike this morning,  it's read and Scarlett has her own seat on the back. We went out this afternoon and I had forgotten how much I love riding.

Talking of riding (ahem, just your mind) we cycled up to the riding stables and I have enquired about horse riding again and about gettibg Scarlett started. I rode years ago for years, I grew out of it then went on my friends horse in high school....big mistake. She threw me off and I lost my confidence, but I think I'm ready to get back in the saddle again. I will have to sacrifice learning how to drive but I think this will be more worthwhile.  Stop me from putting on weight anyway.

Well I hope baby muffin feels better tomorrow, I have a busy day planned! No time for illness (can't stand ill people-but obv its different with my baby anyone else....don't come to me GOI- get over it)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment