Monday 12 August 2013

Can I make myself smarter?

I'm getting very frustrated watching countdown and only being able to make words up with 5 letters or less (Mostly less are 2 letters allowed?) Well technically it's 8 out of 10 cat's does Countdown, but even they well, the one in the cardigan is getting 7's and 8's! I am so jealous! So I am pondering the question 'Can I make myself smarter?' I will point out that in the ad breaks I am reading 'Being Jordan' by Katie Price, I can't find a dictionary. I did get the conundrum at the end of Countdown once, it was the highlight of my year when I was about 12, hell it's a highlight of my life. I can't remember what it was, I think it was detective but I'm not so sure.   
So starting tomorrow I'm going to learn something new everyday and document it for a week, i would do longer but like everything on here i start something and never finish it. I'm hoping with a short end date i will stick to it! 
I had every parents worst nightmare on Saturday when I lost Scarlett's Mickey mouse stuffed toy. Well actually she abandoned it in the toilet, I will have to tell her that is not acceptable parenting, no matter how much our children annoy us, we do have to take them home with us. As you can see by the picture we are making use of our new bike, I am thoroughly enjoying riding at the moment although I am sure the novelty will ware off! But seeing as I can't afford the gym and being back at home with access to food 24/7, it will be the only thing to keep the fat at bay. Well on that note I have an early morning bike ride to drop Scarlett off to her other Grandma's at 9am so best get to beddy bye's. Also I am writing an article on Debt distress for my Worthing Yummy's Facebook page which I have created as a sort of online magazine. Only been up a day so tomorrow I will be putting it out there to the world. Cream cracker knackered. x

No comments:

Post a Comment