Friday 28 June 2013

Dog.....sitting

Blog 28th June

Question of the day....is the library the best place to do a spit bubble?
“No do it at the park” was the charming boy’s grandmother’s response. Makes me glad that I have a girl, we were side by side colouring in pretty pictures of flowers, when I overheard their conversation. It helped to think of that conversation at 2am when I am fighting the urge to eat a whole box of cereal.
I am still on the 8 hour diet, I haven’t exactly ‘read the rules’ so I’m fasting between 8pm and 12pm every day, I feel good. I even put a square of chocolate in my mouth at 9pm and spat it back out because I didn’t want it. I have eaten chocolate and a Chinese takeaway today but as long as I am fasting I think I am alright, oh and must not forget to do my 65 squats tonight.
My brother and his girlfriend brought their down with them to my parents today, they live in Dorset so we haven’t seen them much recently or their puppy Tina. I was actually quite scared of dogs, winced and picked up Scarlett if one came near us- even though they could smell my fear! But today my eyes have been opened, she was such fun, I even took her for a walk round the block on my own and now want a dog of my own, i would HAVE to get by butt off the sofa then! But seeing as I live in a flat that’s an impossibility, so I am going to call the Dog’s Trust in Shoreham tomorrow to volunteer to walk their dogs. Me a converted dog lover! I haven’t always disliked dogs, I used to love them but I had become a bit wary of them. But now, get me in a house so I can get a puppy!
Trying to send fan mail is like trying to find the Holy Grail, after searching and searching I stumbled across a website for fans writing to celebrities and people actually do it for a hobby! I want to give up and I haven’t even started yet. I want to send Ville Valo from the band HIM my short story and a letter to go with it see below, just as a joke really but seems the joke is on me and no one from the band will ever see it. It’s not like I want a response I just wanted to send it as a fan;  
The below letter/ short story is a joke so don’t worry I am not about to stalk you. I must confess I need a slap on the...wrist. I was an avid HIM fan when I was younger, going to gigs and religiously buying the new albums. I even tried to learn Finnish, which is ruddy hard! I tried to get a pen friend online but that turned out rather fruitless. Maybe I should get a tutor? Anyway so the teenage fan turned into a woman and a mother (Now single in case you were wondering) HIM was a distant memory until Love Metal came on my computer, I didn’t even know it was on there. It brought back a flood of emotions and my teenage stories inspired by HIM songs have been updated and posted online.
Below is a short story/letter that I wrote entitled Dear Mr Valo which I entered into a competition and have posted online at www.booksie.com/hearthit it had over 50 hits in a couple of days. I hope it wins and I hope you like it!
Dear Mr Valo
This will be my last letter to you. I'm sorry to leave you with the burden of your broken heart. I just can’t be a part of this anymore.
Thank you for the beautiful song you wrote for me. Although your words still encircle me, I can’t keep on pretending. I know you want me in your arms and you want the world to know how you feel. I suppose, I'm just not that into you. Cruel I know, but at least I will help you write some more heart wrenching songs. Feel free to send me the royalties.
I have so much going on in my life right now. I'm travelling the country west to east (Sussex that is.) just like I said I would. One day I’m hoping to get the train up to Edinburgh. That would be exciting!
I'm still in the chippy, round the corner where I first heard you. I will always remember that first time when your voice came through. I thought there was a deep throaty angel purring in my ear but I’m immune to your sound now. I do feel sadness, but just for you and your microphone. I'm surprised it hasn’t got an illness from you breathing all over it with your 40 a day habit.
I saw the picture you sent too. Honestly that's the tenth one this week. I might have to get a restraining order out against you. (Not sure if I should of told you that. Oh well I’ve just enough time to email the police to enquire. Mr Boobalon gets in such a flurry if I'm even 30 seconds too late. He says the chips go soggy and it’s my entire fault.)
Where was i?....oh the picture. Yes very nice (jaw droppingly gorgeous.) But I have seen it all before you’re not going to win me over. I must say it was a very suggestive pose and not suitable for children, or the faint hearted. Please make sure it doesn’t get into the wrong hands or it won’t just be me who sends the boys in blue to your door. 
So this is it. The End. Finished. Thank you for the love, but you can keep it. Put it in a nice little box with a Scarlet ribbon around it till someone else wants it.
Was forever yours but not now
Becky Frew.

P.S  I know have only seen you on the telly and heard you on the radio and the pictures you sent me are from your fan website to my inbox. But this could be our love affair, think about it.

P.S.S Or don’t whatever. I probably wouldn’t bother replying anyway.

My inbox name just in case
XBFheartValoX
I love you xxx


Listened to their new song ‘Tears on tape’ every time I think ‘tits on tape’ I don’t know why.  But at least I know what I will get for my first tattoo, what I did want years ago a heartagram, sorted. Just need to book it in and get the ball’s to get it done!
See ya I’m off to look at cute pictures of puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment